A lawsuit filed by the family of a man fatally shot by a state police officer says the officer did not have required training in crisis intervention and deescalation.
- Longtime Mueller aide will appear with him at hearing
- U.S. sets new Cuba sanctions as Biden meets Cuban-Americans
- $1 trillion infrastructure plan clears another Senate hurdle
- Evictions looming, Biden fails to get Congress to extend ban
- Justice says IRS must give Trump tax returns to Congress
- Trump urged Justice officials to declare election 'corrupt'