Body camera video of a sheriff's deputy includes the tasing of a student at Española Valley High School. The video has been edited by The New Mexican to obscure the identities of minors captured on video and removes profanities judged nonessential to the news value of the story.
As featured on
The family of a special-education student tased at Española Valley High School by a Rio Arriba County sheriff’s deputy is preparing to sue the sheriff’s office and the school district.
New episodes available Monday and Thursday.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Police: Two dead in downtown shooting
- Colorado governor calls New Mexico chile ‘inferior’
- Santa Fe police say couple died in murder-suicide
- ‘Travel + Leisure’ readers rank Santa Fe No. 2 in the country, No. 14 in the world
- Loved ones mourn Tejano singer from Santa Fe
- Boy’s medical records allowed as evidence in 2017 crash case, judge rules
- Texan dies in Cerrillos Road crash
- Epstein’s tracks in New Mexico remain murky
- Española jeweler faces child porn charges
- Santa Fe woman facing new charges of physical, sexual abuse in stepson’s death