As featured on
The investigation, according to a search warrant affidavit, is centered on allegations of racketeering and other crimes in connection with state Rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton's work at Albuquerque Public Schools.
Newsletter sign up
Stay up to date on the latest news and the local entertainment scene by subscribing to The New Mexican's email lists.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Father, son coaches at Mesa Vista die from coronavirus, one day apart
- Many in N.M. land on their feet after quitting jobs
- Santa Fe-based Meow Wolf announces new CEO
- Omicron better at eluding vaccines, at least two systems flooded with patients
- ‘Local preference’ may be barrier to sale of land owned by city of Santa Fe
- COVID test site in Santa Fe not approved by DOH
- North-side waterline break creates sinkhole
- Magistrate censured over defendant's release
- New Mexico man accused in teen's death arrested on new charges
- Santa Fe County woman among 25 more COVID deaths in the state
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.