Santa Fe Police Chief Andrew Padilla and Tripp Stelnicki, director of communications for Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham, address the media following the shooting deaths of two adults near the state Public Education Department building on Don Gaspar Avenue.
As featured on
Deputy Chief Ben Valdez of the Santa Fe Police Department said there were no suspects at large, raising suspicions of a murder-suicide. But he said it was “too early to tell” if that was the case.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Police: Two dead in downtown shooting
- Man accused of sexual assault claims he was ‘role playing’
- Santa Fe police say couple died in murder-suicide
- Loved ones mourn Tejano singer from Santa Fe
- Epstein’s tracks in New Mexico remain murky
- Boy’s medical records allowed as evidence in 2017 crash case, judge rules
- Texan dies in Cerrillos Road crash
- ‘Travel + Leisure’ readers rank Santa Fe No. 2 in the country, No. 14 in the world
- Española jeweler faces child porn charges
- Santa Fe woman facing new charges of physical, sexual abuse in stepson’s death