In summer 2020, Pasatiempo asked readers to submit poems related to our current collective experience. The following seven poems (selected from a pool of 30) touch on themes of isolation, social upheaval, faith, science, nature, fear, and hope.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- The vessel makers: The Barbara and Ed Okun Collection
- Recent books by New Mexico authors
- Celebrating 45 years: Photographer Craig Varjabedian
- Star Codes, Oct. 16 to 22
- Mikado madness: The first franchise in showbiz
- For the love of fusion: Chef Kiko Rodriguez of Izanami
- Quarantine missives from out west: Pam Houston and Amy Irvine
- Art News, October 2020
- Surviving the test of time: "Home on the Range"
- Take me to church