Pasatiempo continues its series of poems inspired by the circumstances of the pandemic. Selections are curated by Santa Fe poet laureate Elizabeth Jacobson.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- Photography under fire: Tony Vaccaro
- 'Not rich or famous' but real: Hip-hop artist G Precious
- The world at your fingertips: IFAM's virtual offerings
- Star Codes, Nov. 27 to Dec. 3
- Artful online: SWAIA's virtual winter market
- Inter-eruptions: Maggie Evans McGuinness leads us through a poem by Emily Dickinson
- The return: "A Long Journey" explores the legacy of the Conversos
- Minority report: "Smoke: Marijuana + Black America"
- Thanksgiving Fare
- A long-unsolved Harvard murder case gets a fresh look: 'We Keep the Dead Close" by Becky Cooper