Delores is a respected bruja, or witch, with the power to bring people back from the dead. She summons her son, Junie, who lived recklessly and left behind a wife and daughter. When he arrives at his family’s home in Portales, New Mexico, he doesn’t know he’s dead, or that his task is to reconcile with these three women. Teatro Paraguas presents Volver Volver Volver, a one-act play written by Portales-native Leonard Madrid and directed by Argos MacCallum, live on Zoom at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 28. Admission is free, with a $7 suggested donation. Register at teatroparaguas.org.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- This way to Flavor Town: Tune Up Café
- Reinventing oneself: Linda Durham asks what’s next
- Star Codes, Feb. 26 to March 4
- The stormy sea of memory: Nancy King breaks the silence
- Star Codes, Feb. 19 to 25
- Close to home: Jackie Riccio's "Land of Plenty"
- Volcanic resentment: "You" by Denis Johnson
- The thin line between crooks & cops: Tiller Russell’s ‘Silk Road’
- New wine in a new wineskin: The Kosher Food & Wine Experience
- Before cancer and after cancer, at 22: "Between Two Kingdoms: A Memoir of Life Interrupted" by Suleika Jaouad