Start a home improvement project this weekend, but don’t try to talk anyone else into joining, just make it look like fun.
The stars point to a very different Christmas this year. It will suffer if we compare this year to Christmases past or try to make it just like normal. Find joy in what is, find gratitude for what matters.
A few leaves tinge pink and gold, the winds shift and the planets hint at the season ahead. Sketch all plans in pencil for the next few months and make the best of any situation until we pass December’s Saturn-Uranus square.
Venus and Mars in Leo can provide some wonderfully honest performances, fabulous fireworks, and a chance for people to celebrate outside. But it’s not all party-party this holiday week.
The astrological forecast calls for breezy and easy summer days, but a fog of spacey confusion lingers around the edges. The potential for both actual and metaphorical seismic activity is likely.
Restaurant ReviewA delicious celebration of eating out again
Amuse-BoucheEye of the storm
Amuse BoucheExtended family: Fiesta with the Franks
Random ActsCelebrate the grape
Amuse-BoucheNourishing the creative spirit
Amuse-boucheStill waters: Altar Spirits anchors in
- ‘That cozy thing’: Holiday desserts from three local bakeries
- Gifts for the discerning host that are (mostly) not fruitcake
- Giving thanks for beer
- Beer-brined bird from The Beeroness
- Treat the fruit well: Rombauer Vineyards
- The underdog of spirits
- Elements of a classic: the martini
- Dining outside the box: Restaurant patios worth checking out
- Soul nourishment: Sweetwater Harvest Kitchen