If you live in Northern New Mexico, are 18 years or older, and have been writing poems during the pandemic, we invite you to submit a piece to Pasatiempo for possible publication in the magazine. We’re looking for writing, 30 lines or less, about the isolation and sadness that have come with the shutdown, as well as rediscovery and joy. Submit your poem to email@example.com. Please remember to give your poem a title, and include your first and last name, phone number, and street address in the body of the email with the poem. Only your name will be published. The submission period ends July 1.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- The Book of Nightmares: Mary L. Trump on her uncle, the president
- Indoor and outdoor dining, takeout, curbside, delivery, and other restaurant options
- Overachiever: Musician Jesse Tatum wears many hats
- Star Codes, Sept. 18 to 24
- Arts and culture news
- Bringing the world home: "DISPLACED: Contemporary Artists Confront the Global Refugee Crisis"
- Kitchen conqueror: Ras Rody brings the flavors of Jamaica to Santa Fe
- Mark Kiffin: Twenty Years at The Compound
- Outdoor concert for one, please: The Santa Fe Symphony's 1:1 series
- Monica Steinhoff at A SEA in the Desert Gallery