Santa Fe poets Jeff Hood and Jane Lipman read live on Zoom in an event hosted by Teatro Paraguas.
Pam Houston and Amy Irvine read from and discuss Air Mail: Letters of Politics, Pandemics, and Place in a livestream event hosted by Collected Works Bookstore.
Authors Laura Paskus and Valerie Rangel discuss the issues of climate change, environmental justice, and the legacy we're leaving future generations of New Mexicans.
Garcia Street Books launches a podcast with author and noted philanthropist Sallie Bingham about her first biography, Silver Swan: In Search of Doris Duke.
Tuesdays with Morrie author Mitch Albom's Human Touch is a story being written in real time with new chapters added to his website on a weekly basis.
Movie show times
- This way to Flavor Town: Tune Up Café
- New wine in a new wineskin: The Kosher Food & Wine Experience
- Hibernation time: Root 66 goes on hiatus
- Where the chile is always hot
- Flatirons Food Film Festival highlights
- Let them eat cake: Coquette satisfies your sweet tooth
- Dosas at home: Paper Dosa gets creative
- Not too hot to read: "Chile Peppers: A Global History"
- The season for splurges
- Eat, eat: A multicultural Hanukkah feast at Marquez Deli
- Cabernet franc: The unsung hero of reds
- Thanksgiving Fare
- Growing into your food: Author Deborah Madison
- Demon Drinks: Halloween Cocktail Recipes
- A taste of India, to go: Paddy Rawal of Raaga-Go