As featured on
If it had not been for the rediscovery of a cache of unopened family letters, which had been squirreled away and forgotten for 30 years, the most comprehensive biography of painter Eanger Irving Couse (1866-1936) might never have been written.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- Star Codes: Nov. 26-Dec. 2
- 'Virgil Ortiz: reVOlution'
- The holidays tap to a different beat: Rhythmic Circus
- Gifts for the discerning host that are (mostly) not fruitcake
- Trusting the work: John Nichols’ pursuit of his best, whether anyone likes it or not
- A powerful new 'Pagliacci'
- Lighting up the plaza
- Roll up for the mystery tour
- A first step
- Tony Vaccaro at Monroe Gallery of Photography