Located in St. Petersburg, Russia, the State Hermitage Museum boasts a collection of more than three million items, including Egyptian antiquities, masterpieces of Renaissance art, and French Impressionist and German Romantic paintings. Join Italian actor and theater director Toni Servillo on a tour through two and a half centuries of art history at the Hermitage in the documentary feature Hermitage: The Power of Art (2019). The film screens online as part of the Lensic Performing Art Center’s Great Art on Screen program. Tickets are $10. A link to purchase tickets is available at lensic.org/events/great-art-on-screen-hermitage-the-power-of-art. Select an 11 a.m., 2 p.m., 5 p.m., or 8 p.m. showtime. Daily showtimes are available from Wednesday, May 26, through June 1. Login information will be emailed by the screening platform Stella Tickets.
Pasatiempo's most popular online content from the past seven days
- A bestseller with some problems: 'Project Hail Mary' by Andy Weir
- Star Codes, June 11 to 17
- Quirks of the instruments
- An Alvin Ailey world premiere
- Legacy of the San: Historic Sunmount Sanatorium changed the face of Santa Fe
- Beyond veils: Alia Ali's 'BORDERLAND'
- Home Movies: Out-of-your-mind science fiction
- Susan Burnstine at Obscura Gallery
- Culture uncanceled: Local performance groups begin the journey back
- Star Codes, June 4 to 0