Twelve cases that were argued between November and April remain to be decided.
Some 300 cyclists competed Sunday in the inaugural Gran Fondo New York race in Santa Fe, choosing between a 60-mile course and a 75-mile course.
In this Oct. 26, 2017, photo, a woman walks past the Briva Health enrollment office for MNsure, Minnesota's insurance marketplace, in Minneapolis. Health care consumers in most of the country …
- Mutant crawfish that clones itself is taking over Europe
- Nambe recreation areas open for season as rehabilitation efforts continue
- Trails column: Santa Fe County crisscrossed by historic trails
- Big storm grazed N.M., but area resorts still see improvement
- MASTERS students help maintain trails around Santa Fe
- For the Birds: How to prevent birds from hitting your windows