U.S. Marine Corps veteran Wes Dyer found the healing power of fly-fishing following his years of service. Now a professional guide, he's taking other veterans on fly-fishing adventures through his nonprofit, AWOL Angler.
As featured on
U.S. Marine Corps veteran Wes Dyer credits fly-fishing with changing his life. Now, he's running a nonprofit to introduce other veterans to the outdoor activity.
Backpacker magazine founder and Taos resident William Kemsley Jr. talks about how he's taken a positive outlook on aging as an avid outdoorsman and, at 91, is as happy as he's ever been.
- Few answers in Española girl’s death
- Police identify man found dead in Santa Fe River
- Police investigating possible homicide near downtown skate park
- Protests planned for Trump rally in New Mexico
- LANL revives talk of new route to Hill
- Painting New Mexico red
- St. John’s College to unveil functional armillary sphere
- Former MorningStar volunteer accused of groping woman
- State police: Dispute behind Taos shooting of cafe owner
- In it for the long haul in the Permian