U.S. Marine Corps veteran Wes Dyer found the healing power of fly-fishing following his years of service. Now a professional guide, he's taking other veterans on fly-fishing adventures through his nonprofit, AWOL Angler.
As featured on
U.S. Marine Corps veteran Wes Dyer credits fly-fishing with changing his life. Now, he's running a nonprofit to introduce other veterans to the outdoor activity.
- Matt Dahlseid
Backpacker magazine founder and Taos resident William Kemsley Jr. talks about how he's taken a positive outlook on aging as an avid outdoorsman and, at 91, is as happy as he's ever been.
- Santa Fe man charged with child abuse after infant son found chewing on Xanax
- $100,000 in jewelry stolen from Canyon Road boutique
- Police: Woman killed in Edgewood crash after driver fell asleep in other car
- A test of faith in Northern New Mexico justice
- Inside Lujan Grisham’s inner circle
- U.S. Attorney General Barr touts roundup of criminals in New Mexico
- Jimmy D’s restaurant closes at Desert Inn
- Española man faces trial on charge of raping 13-year-old girl
- New lawsuits accuse ex-Boys Club leader of sex assault
- Teenage activist in Santa Fe fights for climate