Sights and sounds from the opening night of Rodeo de Santa Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
As featured on
Becoming a trick rider — primarily as a Roman rider in which Haley Ganzel rides with each leg on a separate horse — was something that she seemed born to do.
“They’re truly the best athletes you could want,” said Kirsten Vold, head of the outfit that has supplied livestock to the Rodeo de Santa Fe since 1971.
New episodes Monday and Thursdays. No special software needed, just click, play and listen.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Police identify man found dead in Santa Fe River
- Police investigating possible homicide near downtown skate park
- Protests planned for Trump rally in New Mexico
- LANL revives talk of new route to Hill
- Painting New Mexico red
- Memorial for 5-year-old to be held Saturday
- State police: Dispute behind Taos shooting of cafe owner
- In it for the long haul in the Permian
- Long-serving New Mexico senator mourned on both sides of aisle
- Former MorningStar volunteer accused of groping woman