Sights and sounds from the opening night of Rodeo de Santa Fe in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
As featured on
Becoming a trick rider — primarily as a Roman rider in which Haley Ganzel rides with each leg on a separate horse — was something that she seemed born to do.
“They’re truly the best athletes you could want,” said Kirsten Vold, head of the outfit that has supplied livestock to the Rodeo de Santa Fe since 1971.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Man accused of sexual assault claims he was ‘role playing’
- Santa Fe police say couple died in murder-suicide
- Santa Fe police investigate Barela Lane shooting
- Loved ones mourn Tejano singer from Santa Fe
- Police warn public after mobile home park shootings on Airport Road
- Epstein’s tracks in New Mexico remain murky
- Nambé décor business sold for $12 million
- Warning received days before riot at Clayton prison
- Philmont rises a year after wildfires
- Former official at Northern New Mexico College pleads to embezzling