The treasure is still out there, but can you find it? Forrest Fenn, the Santa Fe collector who hid the thing thinks the clues he left in his poem “The Thrill of the Chase” lead right to it. But finding the gold isn’t what it’s all about. It’s about venturing out and seeing parts of New Mexico you might otherwise miss. In some ways that might be better than gold!
Director: Ryan Heffernan
Executive Producer: Grayson Schaffer
Director of Photography: Bill Stengel
Aerial Videography: RC Aerial Cam & Nick Kelley
Editor/Colorist: Anthony Riazzi
Sound Mix: Caty Enders
FX: Sunsinger, Romancito, Hyperionn, Kmoon (Freesound)
Music: Dreamer, Reaktor Productions
Special thanks to Forrest Fenn
As featured on
The New Mexico Tourism Department has given a little help to treasure hunters searching for …
The New Mexico Department of Tourism has released a new promotional video featuring sweeping shots of New Mexico’s landscapes, as Forrest Fenn speaks about his life and the famous treasure chest. But beware, the video contains a couple of potentially misleading clues.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- A beastly case for Longmire: Craig Johnson’s "Land of Wolves"
- Mural artist injured in fatal crash faces more surgery
- Santa Fe man charged with child abuse after infant son found chewing on Xanax
- $100,000 in jewelry stolen from Canyon Road boutique
- A test of faith in Northern New Mexico justice
- Inside Lujan Grisham’s inner circle
- Jimmy D’s restaurant closes at Desert Inn
- U.S. Attorney General Barr touts roundup of criminals in New Mexico
- Española man faces trial on charge of raping 13-year-old girl
- Thrash 101: College-level punk