Albuquerque Police Department footage of a March 16 incident in the Sandia foothills that ended with officers fatally shooting a mentally ill homeless man, James Boyd. (WARNING: Graphic and violent content) Video courtesy KOB
As featured on
A funeral-style procession will head to the Duke City on Tuesday for a rally and march to protest the fatal shooting of a mentally ill homeless man.
Demonstrators rally against the Albuquerque Police Department's fatal shooting a mentally ill homeless man on March 16.
A review of court records, mental health evaluations and interviews with more than a dozen people who knew him provide the fullest account yet of James Boyd’s journey to the Sandia Mountains hillside, where police shot and killed him.
- Northern New Mexico developer recalled as ‘salt of the earth’
- Man, 33, arrested in fatal midtown Santa Fe shooting
- Miscommunication on vaccine guidance lets some New Mexicans jump line
- Cowboys for Trump leader arrested by FBI
- Radio DJ killed in shooting recalled for sharing mic
- New Mexico hospitals: Over a quarter of workers refusing COVID-19 vaccine
- New Mexico vaccine rollout sows confusion
- Blue Corn Brewery in Santa Fe rebranding to Hidden Mountain
- Baked ziti bubbling with comfort
- Pressure grows in New Mexico for call on football, fall sports