Artist Don Kennell checks that everything is secured on his giant camel sculpture, titled Traverse, before sending it from La Puerta Originals on Wednesday in Santa Fe to the Googleplex in Mountain View, Calif. The 18-foot-tall, 6,000-pound statue will feature prominently inside Google’s headquarters.
- Santa Fe company builds teardrop trailers even a subcompact car can pull
- Police: U-turn results in deadly road rage on Rufina Street
- Keep an eye on the skies
- Family in mourning after fatal crash questions lack of charges
- Five football players fight suspensions amid hazing investigation
- State fair proceeds in Albuquerque with attendance challenges amid pandemic
- State police investigate after deputy shot man near Allsup's south of Santa Fe
- One orphaned cub found at Santa Fe National Cemetery; second one still loose
- Seven Pojoaque football players reinstated after judge grants restraining order
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Cerrillos Road crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.