Nakamura asked for funding for more judges and more security in a state where only two of 47 Magistrate Courts have armed security guards.
The Governor’s Office is proposing a $10 million allocation in next year’s budget for a year’s implementation of a water conservation pilot program.
- Early ed endowment moves forward — with yearlong delay
- Legislative roundup, Jan. 28, 2020
- New Mexico budget holds funding that could alleviate water problem
- Education results? Policymakers say they're decades away
- Early childhood bill passes first committee in New Mexico Legislature
- Legislative roundup, Jan. 25, 2020
- New Mexico GOP cautions on overspending as reserves hit all-time high
- New Mexico may ratchet up nicotine oversight