With a bit more than 13 months before the primary election, the Republicans don't have anyone who stands out as a legitimate contender to unseat Lujan Grisham.
Legislation signed by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham has created an opportunity for community groups to come together and buy into a communal solar power system designed to help them save on energy costs.
- Lujan Grisham signs $7.4B budget bill, vetoes $1B in federal spending
- Lujan Grisham signs aid-in-dying bill
- Will Lujan Grisham veto federal funds?
- New Mexico ethics commission drops two complaints against Egolf
- New Mexico governor signs Civil Rights Act
- Redistricting bill one of 50 signed into law Tuesday by Lujan Grisham
Ringside SeatThe record shows Sen. Stewart protests too much
- New Mexico governor signs 50 bills