The Senate reader brought a touch of humor and theatrics to the job.
Sen. Jacob Candelaria says Health Secretary Tracie Collins filed an ethics complaint in retaliation for his request for records.
- New Mexico to receive $1.75 billion in pandemic relief
- New Mexico lawmakers forming panel for redistricting see strong interest
- State senator plans to sue New Mexico Cabinet secretary, alleging retaliation
- Report: New Mexico’s stagnant population trends may require funding rethink
- Lawmakers consider taking Lujan Grisham to court over vetoes
- Republican legislators call for probe over CYFD's use of Signal
Ringside SeatStumbling GOP could have been a contender
- New law designed to increase New Mexicans’ access to solar power