The Trump attorney who handled this lawsuit couldn't be reached for comment on why the suit was pulled.
The 47-year-old representative from Truth or Consequences says she will not make a decision until after this year's 60-day legislative session, which is slated to begin Jan. 19.
- Dow considering run for governor in 2022
- State Rep. Louis says she'll run for 1st Congressional District seat
Ringside SeatOne big name would shake up congressional election
- Trump campaign sues New Mexico over use of ballot boxes
- Did Biden win? Some New Mexico Republicans express doubts
- Critics of Electoral College push for popular vote compact
- Losing Republican congressional candidate files petition to impound ballots
Ringside SeatAnother election, more fake claims of voter fraud