The Trump attorney who handled this lawsuit couldn't be reached for comment on why the suit was pulled.
The 47-year-old representative from Truth or Consequences says she will not make a decision until after this year's 60-day legislative session, which is slated to begin Jan. 19.
- Dow considering run for governor in 2022
- Pro-Trump mob storms U.S. Capitol in bid to overturn election
- State Rep. Louis says she'll run for 1st Congressional District seat
Ringside SeatOne big name would shake up congressional election
- EU, U.K. unveil vast trade pact set to enter force on Jan. 1
- Turnout among young voters key to Georgia Senate runoffs
- Trump campaign sues New Mexico over use of ballot boxes
- Did Biden win? Some New Mexico Republicans express doubts