As featured on
Experts say the Mexican drug kingpin will likely wind up at the federal government’s Supermax prison in Florence, Colo., where inmates are held alone for 23 hours a day and have little human interaction.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Man shot outside Cerrillos Road Walgreens; escape vehicle possibly found
- Santa Fe woman receives six-year sentence in infant’s death
- Man accused of punching woman 30 to 40 times, knocking her unconscious
- What’s next for Epstein’s Santa Fe County property?
- Suspect sought in shooting near Walgreens in Santa Fe
- Filing: Ex-Pecos coach said he’s willing to plead guilty to sex charges
- Rain can’t dampen diva’s performance at Santa Fe Opera
- Man accused of groping woman, trying to pay her $120 for sex
- Church burglary leaves caretaker reeling
- Man pleads guilty in 2017 fatal crash near Buffalo Thunder