A story that appeared on Page A-1 of the Saturday, Dec. 12, 2020, edition about the resignation of Santa Fe City Clerk Yolanda Vigil, incorrectly identified City Attorney Erin McSherry as city manager. The error was made in editing.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.