A story on Page A-1, published Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, about the city of Santa Fe's proposal to donate a vacant lot on Alto Street for an affordable housing project, omitted the name of one of the co-winners in a contest tied to the lot more than a decade ago. The co-winners included a partnership between WAMO Studio, Needbased Inc. and Homewise, and California-based Opticos Design.
- Two armed robberies in Santa Fe on Saturday night
- Police seek help finding woman missing since Sept. 27
- New Mexico experiences a slew of bank robberies in 2021
- Sentencing begins for man who pleaded to abuse in boy's death
- Man accused of violent Santa Fe crime spree ruled too dangerous to release
- Hice, Zamarron sentenced in 2018 killing of Cameron Martinez
- Santa Fe businesses setting their own $15 minimum wage
- Western movie ranch owner dies
- Plenty of cops greet perplexed tourists on holiday weekend
- A year later, Santa Fe obelisk fallout remains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.