A story published on Page A-1 of the Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020, edition of The New Mexican, about state House candidate Karen Whitlock filing an ethics complaint against Rep. Rebecca Dow, incorrectly said House Speaker Brian Egolf questioned the timing of the complaint. Egolf said Dow's concern about the timing of the complaint, because it was filed so close to an election and during a 60-day period in which the State Ethics Commission cannot consider it, was valid.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.