A story on Page 1-A published Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, about early and absentee voter turnout incorrectly reported the number of Republicans who have voted early in person or cast absentee ballots. Republicans have turned in 47,934 absentee ballots and 119,182 have voted early in person, for a total turnout of 167,116 as of Oct. 23, according to data from the Secretary of State's Office.
- ‘Loved to death’: A clash over fragile Northern New Mexico badlands
- Two children killed in Chimayó house fire; cause unknown
- Seeing something unusual in the sky? Here's an explanation
- Rio Arriba County Sheriff sentenced to 3 years, taken into custody
- Jury finds Rio Arriba County sheriff guilty of two felonies
- Outgoing Santa Fe city manager to get $35,000 vacation time payout
- Vigil held for two children who died in Chimayó house fire
- Estancia mayor says rule on being armed at meetings misinterpreted
- Democratic lawmaker announces party affiliation change on first day of special session
- Despite ruling, administration still spending federal funds
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.