A story that appeared on Page A-1 of the Saturday, Oct. 17, 2020, edition, about a fire at New MexiCann Natural Medicine, incorrectly identified the agency that investigated previous violations at the Santa Fe-based cannabis facility. The New Mexico Environment Department’s Occupational Health and Safety Bureau conducted a prior investigation and issued fines. The state agency also is involved in the investigation into Thursday's explosion at the cannabis facility.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.