A story on Page A-6 published Saturday, May 21, 2022 incorrectly stated the Santa Fe City Council would approve redistricting maps. The map will be presented to the City Council, but the Independent Citizens Redistricting Commission makes the final selection. An editorial that appeared on Page A-7 published Tuesday, May 24, 2022, repeated the error.
- Teen gets life in prison for murder of JB White
- Trump lawyer with Santa Fe ties has phone taken by federal agents
- Santa Fe man accused of sexual assault
- Santa Fe an accused of exposing himself to minor
- Santa Fe police: Unidentified man found dead in arroyo
- Politics mix with Santa Fe Pride rally
- No more weddings at the Hacienda Doña Andrea?
- Fuel prices routing participation in Rodeo de Santa Fe
- Tender Fire growing from El Rey parking lot to brick-and-mortar
- Taos County sheriff IDs woman found in Rio Grande
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.