An item in the Legislative Roundup that appeared on Page A-6 of the Monday, March 15, 2021, edition incorrectly reported when the Senate approved a series of exceptions to the state's body camera law. The vote occurred Saturday night. The error was made in editing.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.