A story published on Page A-6 of the Tuesday, June 29, 2021, edition of The New Mexican, about an aid-in-dying law that took effect in New Mexico, included a secondary headline that mistakenly said doctors could administer lethal drugs to terminally ill patients. They can prescribe the drugs, not administer them.
- Two armed robberies in Santa Fe on Saturday night
- Police seek help finding woman missing since Sept. 27
- New Mexico experiences a slew of bank robberies in 2021
- Sentencing begins for man who pleaded to abuse in boy's death
- Man accused of violent Santa Fe crime spree ruled too dangerous to release
- Hice, Zamarron sentenced in 2018 killing of Cameron Martinez
- Santa Fe businesses setting their own $15 minimum wage
- Western movie ranch owner dies
- Plenty of cops greet perplexed tourists on holiday weekend
- A year later, Santa Fe obelisk fallout remains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.