A story on Page A-1 published Friday, July 5, 2019, about objections to Public Service Company of New Mexico’s proposal to close the San Juan Generating Station incorrectly reported the name of Power the Future’s founder as Charles Turner. In fact, his name is Daniel Turner.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- Some Santa Fe businesses closing permanently or revamping amid pandemic
- Governor updates order allowing many New Mexico businesses to reopen
- Popular trail north of Santa Fe could close because of overuse
- Threat of riots on Plaza sparks police response
- Fiesta cancels all public events on the Plaza
- State champs from the winter season
- 'We're sitting ducks': At least 25 at Albuquerque halfway house positive for virus
- Santa Fe woman dies in I-25 single-vehicle crash
- Some Santa Fe businesses eager, others wary as restrictions ease
- At 106, many memories
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.