A story published on Page A-1 of the Sunday, July 4, 2021 edition of The New Mexican, about the continuing drought's impact on New Mexico's reservoirs, incorrectly indicated that all of the state's reservoirs managed by the Bureau of Reclamation are at 20 percent of capacity or less. Mary Carlson, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation, said almost all of the New Mexico reservoirs managed by the Bureau of Reclamation are at 20 percent of capacity or less.
- Two armed robberies in Santa Fe on Saturday night
- Police seek help finding woman missing since Sept. 27
- New Mexico experiences a slew of bank robberies in 2021
- Sentencing begins for man who pleaded to abuse in boy's death
- Man accused of violent Santa Fe crime spree ruled too dangerous to release
- Hice, Zamarron sentenced in 2018 killing of Cameron Martinez
- Santa Fe businesses setting their own $15 minimum wage
- Western movie ranch owner dies
- Plenty of cops greet perplexed tourists on holiday weekend
- A year later, Santa Fe obelisk fallout remains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.