A story published on Page C-1 of the Sunday, July 4, 2021, edition of The New Mexican gave an incorrect name for an organization providing free helmets to kids. The group is the state's Brain Injury Advisory Council. The story also wrongly attributed a nearly 15 percent local match to a federal grant for Safe Routes to Schools to the Santa Fe Metropolitan Planning Organization. The city of Santa Fe provided the grant. The story incorrectly said sustainability coordinator Elena Kayak pointed to car-free zones around schools in Norway. She was referring to the Netherlands.
- Two armed robberies in Santa Fe on Saturday night
- Police seek help finding woman missing since Sept. 27
- New Mexico experiences a slew of bank robberies in 2021
- Sentencing begins for man who pleaded to abuse in boy's death
- Man accused of violent Santa Fe crime spree ruled too dangerous to release
- Hice, Zamarron sentenced in 2018 killing of Cameron Martinez
- Santa Fe businesses setting their own $15 minimum wage
- Western movie ranch owner dies
- Plenty of cops greet perplexed tourists on holiday weekend
- A year later, Santa Fe obelisk fallout remains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.