A story on Page C-1 published Sunday, July 19, 2020, on Bill Smith stepping down as president and CEO of the Santa Fe Community Foundation, incorrectly reported that Christa Coggins will serve as acting president and CEO once Smith leaves. She has already started serving in that role.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.