A story on Page C-1 published Sunday, July 12, 2020, about Native American voting during the June primaries incorrectly identified who was manning a checkpoint at Acoma Pueblo and the purpose of the effort. Gov. Brian Vallo said pueblo police officers, not National Guard members, were enforcing COVID-19 restrictions due to the public health crisis. Police did not allow outsiders onto the pueblo but did not attempt to restrict Acoma members from attempting to vote at a neighboring pueblo or the city of Grants.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.