A story that appeared on Page A-7 of the Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021, edition of The New Mexican, about the city’s plan to replace current streetlights with LEDs, incorrectly reported the city intended to move forward with 3,000 kelvin and 4,000 kelvin lights. The City Council approved a contract with an amendment allowing for public outreach on the kelvin level and light design before Mayor Alan Webber and city councilors approve the designs for conversion.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.