A story on Page C-1 published Sunday, Feb. 21, 2021, about a mother's struggle to bury her recently deceased son on her property contained two errors. Curtis Draco Roque's mother, Jade Weissleader, called the state Office of the Medical Investigator the same day she heard of her son's accident, not the following day. Also, friends helped her get her property deed amended. The story incorrectly reported they'd helped her track down the deed.
- Fugitive charged with raping Santa Fe girl
- A mother's battle for home burial in Northern New Mexico
- Lujan Grisham says she regrets food, alcohol spending
- Santa Fe-based ‘Outside’ magazine sold to Pocket Outdoor Media of Colorado
- Former New Mexico Education Secretary Trujillo struck, killed walking her dogs
- Brand-new affordable housing ready for mature occupants
- New low-risk status offers hope for New Mexico theaters, bars
- Former Santa Fe parks director says Webber is 'scapegoating' city employees
- Pojoaque Gov. Talachy resigns in Facebook post
- Santa Fe police investigate another homicide at Green Tree Inn
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.