A story on Page A-1 of the Thursday, Dec. 9, 2021, edition about the special legislation session incorrectly quoted House Speaker Brian Egolf, D-Santa Fe, as saying a representative's comments about a redistricting bill were "illegal." Egolf actually said the comments were "outrageous." He also did not say the representative should not have commented about the redistricting map until it was official.
- Three suspected drug traffickers arrested in Santa Fe area
- Bobcat Bite closes shortly after reopening
- Some restaurants temporarily shut their doors
- Foodie hub finds another gear
- North-side Santa Fe sinkhole repaired but residents left with home damage questions
- Working from Maine, a muckraker targets New Mexico's governor
- COVID-19 claims fifth city of Santa Fe employee
- Convicted Santa Fe rapist gets 11½-year sentence
- Gov: National Guard, state workers to aid strained schools by next week
- Newspaper vendor could tell a colorful tale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.