A sports story appearing on Page B-1 of the Monday, Dec. 6, 2021, edition regarding news and notes misidentified a New Mexico school participating in the National Junior College Athletic Association football playoffs. New Mexico Military Institute, a school in Roswell, defeated Northwest Mississippi in the Wool Bowl to earn a trip to the Dec. 17 NJCAA national championship game.
- Three suspected drug traffickers arrested in Santa Fe area
- Bobcat Bite closes shortly after reopening
- Some restaurants temporarily shut their doors
- Foodie hub finds another gear
- North-side Santa Fe sinkhole repaired but residents left with home damage questions
- Working from Maine, a muckraker targets New Mexico's governor
- COVID-19 claims fifth city of Santa Fe employee
- Convicted Santa Fe rapist gets 11½-year sentence
- Gov: National Guard, state workers to aid strained schools by next week
- Newspaper vendor could tell a colorful tale
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.