A story on Page C-6 published Sunday, Dec. 18, 2022, about the filming of the second season of the series Dark Winds incorrectly reported the production would employ 18 crew members, 10 extras and five actors from New Mexico, based on data provided by the New Mexico Film Office. The agency clarified the production will employ 200 crew members, 90 extras and 60 actors from the state.
- Sheriff's office arrests two men in teen's slaying at Camel Tracks
- Horno, El Chile Toreado both semifinalists for James Beard Award
- Santa Fe County sheriff's detectives share few details on Caja del Rio slaying
- Souper Bowl sells out, raises $84,000 for Food Depot to feed hungry
- Ice sports enthusiasts worry soccer team will kick them out of Chavez Center rink
- Residents near proposed solar farm say company hasn't addressed their fears
- Adult sexual misconduct 'prevalent' in New Mexico public schools
- Local restaurants shake up menus for vegan challenge
- State Public Education Secretary Steinhaus announces retirement
- Lawmakers take field trip to get firsthand taste of school meals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.