A story on Page A-6 published Wednesday, July 28, about school protocols to prevent COVID-19 incorrectly conveyed the views of state Sen. Gregg Schmedes, R-Tijeras. Schmedes says he believes in "focused protection" — a combination of targeted vaccinations and allowing those who are at minimal risk of death building immunity through infection — to reach herd immunity.
- Two armed robberies in Santa Fe on Saturday night
- Police seek help finding woman missing since Sept. 27
- New Mexico experiences a slew of bank robberies in 2021
- Sentencing begins for man who pleaded to abuse in boy's death
- Man accused of violent Santa Fe crime spree ruled too dangerous to release
- Hice, Zamarron sentenced in 2018 killing of Cameron Martinez
- Santa Fe businesses setting their own $15 minimum wage
- Western movie ranch owner dies
- Plenty of cops greet perplexed tourists on holiday weekend
- A year later, Santa Fe obelisk fallout remains
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.