A Q-and-A published on Page A-4 of the Sunday, Aug. 23, 2020, edition incorrectly reported Oct. 6 is the deadline to register to vote in the general election. Registration closes Oct. 6, and that is the last day to register online or to postmark a form sent by mail. But voters also can hand-deliver a form to their County Clerk's Office until Oct. 9, as long as it is dated by Oct. 6. Same-day, in-person registration also is available to early voters through Oct. 31.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.