A story published on Page A-1 of the Wednesday, Aug. 12, 2020, edition of The New Mexican, about a nonprofit mailing ballot applications to New Mexico residents, incorrectly stated that a bill allowed county clerks to send mail-in ballots to registered voters. The bill allowed county clerks to send mail-in ballot applications to registered voters.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.