A story published on Page A-1 of the Friday, April 24, 2021, edition of The New Mexican, about COVID-19 cases on the rise among school-aged children, incorrectly identified El Dorado Community School among the four schools reporting positive cases on April 22. It was Mandela International Magnet School. Also, two cases involving El Dorado Community School students are not related. The second positive case identified a sibling as a close contact who had to quarantine.
- Bouche Bistro, Bobcat Bite owners asking $7 million for two homes
- Rainbow Family gathers in New Mexico’s Carson National Forest
- Heat in Santa Fe ties records, and more is in the forecast
- New Mexico to lift virus restrictions July 1
- Experts expect heavy tick season after warm New Mexico winter
- Santa Fe police: Man shot at couple over moving van blocking his path
- From friend to foe: Free-roaming dogs overrun Navajo Nation
- Trespassers set to lose access to Manby Hot Springs near Taos
- Scott gives $3 million to Santa Fe’s Museum of Contemporary Native Arts
- Woman, 52, marks second Father's Day with newly found dad from Santa Fe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.