A story on Page A-6 published Thursday, Sept. 17, 2020, contained information that was subsequently updated about a coronavirus case reported at Santa Fe Properties. The New Mexico Environment Department removed the business from its coronavirus response list after verifying an employee's negative test results with the Department of Health.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.