A news brief published on Page A-7 of the Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021, edition of The New Mexican, about the number of new coronavirus cases in New Mexico, reported a woman in her 90s who lived at the Kingston Residence in Santa Fe died of COVID-19. The New Mexican later learned the woman died Nov. 4, but the state Department of Health did not report the fatality until last week because it needed to confirm her cause of death through lab results.
- New flights coming to Santa Fe airport
- Reactions vary when New Mexico residents get second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- 1950s office could become hotel in downtown Santa Fe
- Police: Man shot in carjacking
- New Mexico legalizes recreational cannabis
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- New Mexico State Police: Suspects in Chamita shooting arrested
- Jury finds woman not guilty of vehicular homicide in 2017 Santa Fe crash
- Former campaign staffer who accused Lujan Grisham of abuse receives settlement
- Medical pot dispensary New MexiCann closes after workers hurt in fire
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.