A news brief published on Page A-7 of the Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021, edition of The New Mexican, about the number of new coronavirus cases in New Mexico, reported a woman in her 90s who lived at the Kingston Residence in Santa Fe died of COVID-19. The New Mexican later learned the woman died Nov. 4, but the state Department of Health did not report the fatality until last week because it needed to confirm her cause of death through lab results.
- Antibody treatment for COVID clearly shown to be effective
- Businesses near Pete's Place says actions of shelter's clients driving off customers
- 'Community treasure' struggles with COVID-19, staph infection
- Complaint alleges Santa Fe Walmart manager was stabbed escorting disruptive man from store
- State police: Santa Fe armed robbery ends in fatal shootout after chase
- Charges undetermined for man who allegedly robbed Santa Fe Starbucks, led chase
- Santa Fe city manager to step down in January; mayor names replacement
- Star Codes: Nov. 26-Dec. 2
- Arrest warrant filed for man charged in hit and run near Santa Fe school
- Black Friday doesn't draw massive crowds in Santa Fe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.