At age 58, the Arroyo Seco resident has compiled a remarkable list of achievements during 34 years guiding clients up some of the world’s most famous mountains.
With the ever-increasing number of climbers on Everest creating chaotic scenarios, the world-renowned mountain guide is unsure if he’ll make another ascent.
- Going against the grain: Uphill skiing takes hold in Santa Fe
- Savoring the serenity and surviving the strain: An intro to snowshoeing
- School for deaf takes kids into woods for nature-based learning
- Finding a place outdoors in the winter
- Picture this: Thousands of migratory birds
- Popular birding destinations in Northern New Mexico
- Bisti Badlands: Desert dreamscape officially on the map