If you’re looking for an excellent place to catch lots of fish and don’t want the hassle of running into a lot of people, then the San Pedro Parks Wilderness is the spot for you.
For families or the solo adventurer, it was a reminder of the natural resources New Mexico has to offer for recreation and the importance of preserving the landscape for future generations.
- Spelunking a way to explore the frontier beneath us
- State trust lands beckon for adventure
- New podcast explores creation of U.S. national parks with Indigenous voices
- Long lines revive push for new system at Utah national park
CommentaryWhen exploring — especially while alone — trust your gut
CommentaryDry conditions could increase bear activity this year
- Charred and still changing: Rio en Medio Trail closed as officials mitigate post-fire hazards