Santa Fe resident Jill Cooper Udall shares her thoughts on what's needed to help curb gun violence in America.
As featured on
- "I'm for action. Time is long overdue."
- "Don't let fear quiet your voice or your vote."
- "I urge legislators to create a weapons safety board."
- "Too many murders in too many schools... led to this."
- "There's just a level of powerlessness that maybe a lot of us feel."
- Sound your voice on gun violence at Santa Fe New Mexican website
New episodes Monday and Thursdays. No special software needed, just click, play and listen.
- Panhandling deluge in Santa Fe? City officials say no
- Deputy says DWI, drug suspect offered $10,000 bribe
- Colorado man convicted of second-degree murder in death of Santa Fe military officer
- Legal Tender in Lamy restored to 1880s feel
- As trees turn, freezing weather arriving in Santa Fe
- Man arrested in DWI after Santa Fe injury crash
- Serna mounts attacks on Plame in new video
- Judge rules Santa Fe teen can await trial out of jail
- In Santa Fe, a push for affordable housing
- Board on hot seat after offering dissident $50K to disappear