Santa Fe resident Jill Cooper Udall shares her thoughts on what's needed to help curb gun violence in America.
As featured on
- "I'm for action. Time is long overdue."
- "Don't let fear quiet your voice or your vote."
- "I urge legislators to create a weapons safety board."
- "Too many murders in too many schools... led to this."
- "There's just a level of powerlessness that maybe a lot of us feel."
- Sound your voice on gun violence at Santa Fe New Mexican website
New episodes every Monday and Thursday.
- Chipotle opens Monday in Santa Fe, sparking fiery debate
- Las Vegas, N.M., principal arrested in baseball bat attack
- Climate activist challenges New Mexico House speaker
- Employees file harassment, discrimination suit against Meow Wolf
- Banner of DA Serna comes down from Santa Fe High gym
- Crash on Cerrillos and Herrera Drive kills motorcyclist
- Santa Fe moves forward with plans for $20M pipeline
- State report: LANL lost track of 250 barrels of nuke waste
- Santa Fe homicide was drug-related, police say
- Española's Roger Montoya honored as CNN hero
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.