U.S. Senator Tom Udall, D-N.M., calls for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to take up bills sent from the House of Representatives regarding background checks for purchasing guns.
As featured on
New episodes Monday and Thursdays. No special software needed, just click, play and listen.
- Panhandling deluge in Santa Fe? City officials say no
- Deputy says DWI, drug suspect offered $10,000 bribe
- Colorado man convicted of second-degree murder in death of Santa Fe military officer
- Legal Tender in Lamy restored to 1880s feel
- As trees turn, freezing weather arriving in Santa Fe
- Man arrested in DWI after Santa Fe injury crash
- Serna mounts attacks on Plame in new video
- Judge rules Santa Fe teen can await trial out of jail
- In Santa Fe, a push for affordable housing
- 'Who we are has to be revealed': SFIFF honors actress Tantoo Cardinal