The Juan de Oñate statue is removed from the Oñate Monument Resource and Visitors Center in Alcalde on Monday, June 15, 2020. A statement issued by the Rio Arriba County Commission said a decision to remove the statue and place it in storage was based on concerns it would be damaged during a protest.
As featured on
A statement issued by the county commission said a decision to remove the statue and place it in storage was based on concerns it would be damaged.
- Police: One man dead, one injured in shooting at South Capitol train station
- New neighborhood brewing south of Santa Fe
- Santa Fe man, 24, identified as train station shooting victim
- Former Santa Fe hotel shows new model for affordable housing
- Eldorado Hotel sues designers, builders of rooftop swimming pool
- Two killed in Taos County crash
- Legal cannabis advocate celebrates win in New Mexico
- Police make arrest in South Capitol train station shooting
- Santa Fe County median home price hits record $560,000 in the dead of winter
- Former probate judge had 'a soft heart and quick wit'
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.