Senators will speak for up to 10 minutes each on the articles of impeachment against President Trump - abuse of power and obstruction of Congress.
VIDEO NEWS HIGHLIGHTS
- New Mexico sees virus cases skyrocket
- Downtown Santa Fe post office closed after worker contracts coronavirus
- Rio Arriba County sheriff accused of being drunk at standoff
- Confusion, anger on right as gun shops not considered essential
- No citations yet, but state police ready to enforce stay-at-home order
- Demand surges in New Mexico as virus fuels food insecurity
- Second person dies of COVID-19 in New Mexico
- 22 have been hospitalized by COVID-19 in New Mexico as cases rise again
- School closures to continue as New Mexico virus cases rise
- Albuquerque Tea Party president sues Lujan Grisham over coronavirus lockdown
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.